Sunday, December 2, 2012

12/2/12: Breakfast with Santa and the Holiday Fair

Every year we go to breakfast with Santa and his friends.  Today we got to go and eat pancakes, eggs, and sausage with the big man himself and his wife.  What a fun time and held by the Recreation Department in town..
 Then a fire truck shows up with many of Santa's friends including Frosty.
 And Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, he was my personal favorite.
 Clifford was there.  He was a new addition this year.
 Mickey Mouse came to see the kids.
 And of course Minnie Mouse too.
 Then of course you get to go see Santa and Mrs. Claus.
 The kids also get their face painted.  Lauren decided to be a kitty and Evan got a Christmas tree on his cheek.  I am kidding with Lauren that now I am allergic to her as I am allergic to cats.  Any time she comes near me I sneeze.
 Yesterday we went to the Holiday Fair at our elementary school.  The kids got to see Santa there too.  They got to see Santa 3 times this weekend, he should really know what they want now.
 The Holiday Fair is so much fun for all the kids.  They get to shop, do crafts, eat pizza and desserts and see Santa.  Here is Evan making some buttons.  I design the buttons for the holiday fair every year.
 Here is the Spirit Basket I decorated for the Holiday Fair.  I had to gather stuff from each grade that was donated and make up the baskets to raffle off.
 The fun of Christmas time is here!

No comments: